Help preserve and protect your natural teeth for a lifetime with our innovative dental care products
Active ingredient …………. Purpose
HEMA Desensitizer……….. Effective for cervical sensitivity ..........................Sensitivity Relief
Temporarily relieves persistent teeth sensitivity. Teeth with receding gums and/or cervical (notch) sensitivity.
• Clean tooth cervical (notch /cleft) area with water/ Tooth with receding gum area.
• Dry the area using the cotton roll
• Damp the micro brush with the liquid and apply liquid using a gentle rubbing motion
• Wait 30 seconds and dry thoroughly (do not rinse)
• Apply a second coat
• Apply every day for seven days.
• Children under 12 years of age do not use.
For external use only.
The desensitizer contains certain methacrylates and other ingredients which may result in allergic reaction or skin irritation.
When using this product:
• Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs with eye, flush immediately with large volumes of water and seek medical attention immediately.
• Do not expose material to elevated temperatures or intense light.
Stop use and ask a dentist or doctor if:
• Sensitivity persists, inflammation or irritation develops, or if fever and infection develop.
• See a dentist as soon as possible whether the pain is relieved or not.
Keep out of reach of children. If accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.