Help preserve and protect your natural teeth for a lifetime with our innovative dental care products
Active ingredient ………………....... Purpose
Hydraulic Restorative Material ……Temporary Filling Material
To replace a lost filling
• Wash hands. Rinse out cavity with warm water.
• Do not dry; leave it moist.
• Open the container carefully, take one (1) portion of the material, wet your fingers and forming a ball with them bring the material and press firmly into cavity.
• Scrape the material off your finger by scraping your finger along the edge of the tooth.
• Do not lift your finger straight up as this might loosen the material in the cavity.
• Bite down several times to insure proper bite.
• Wet a cotton roll and gentle remove any excess material, never in a lifting up motion.
• Rinse out mouth well.
• Allow two (2) hours to set before eating.
For external use only.
If contact occurs with eye, flush immediately with large volumes of water and seek medical attention immediately.
Allergy alert: if a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not used: if throbbing pain or swelling in affected area exists.
Consult your dentist immediately. This product is sold only as a temporary remedy. You must see your dentist as soon as possible for permanent work to be performed. Failure to do so may cause infections and/or serious injury.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help, or contact a Poison Control Center right away.