Help preserve and protect your natural teeth for a lifetime with our innovative dental care products
Active ingredient … ………. Purpose
Orthodontic Wax……………Relieves Irritation from Braces.
Benzocaine 20%……………..Oral Anesthetic / analgesic
Temporarily relieves pain and minor irritation of the mouth and gums due ulcers and sores developed for brackets and wire irritation
• Take the micro brush and dip it into the gel
• Apply to affected area, carefully and gentle coat a protective layer
• Remove small piece of wax. Roll into ball and press firmly on wire or bracket that is causing irritation.
• Repeat as needed
For external use only.
Allergy alert: do not use if you are allergic to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine, or other ‘caine’ anesthetics. If a skin
Use of this product may cause methemoglobinemia, a serious condition that must be treated promptly because it reduces the amount of oxygen carried blood. This can occur even if you have used this product before.
Stop use and seek immediate medical attention if you or a child in your care develops:
• Pale, gray, or blue colored skin (cyanosis)
• Rapid heart rate
• Shortness of breath dizziness or lightheadedness
• Fatigue or lack of energy
Do not use:
• In children under 2 years of age
• For teething
• For more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor
• Do not exceed recommended dosage
Stop use and ask a dentist or doctor if:
• Sore mouth symptoms last more than 7 days.
• Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens.
• Swelling, rash or fever develops.
Keep out of reach of children. If accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.