Help preserve and protect your natural teeth for a lifetime with our innovative dental care products
Active Ingredient…….…………... Purpose
Benzocaine 20% …………..….…. Oral Anesthetic / analgesic
Alum stone powder…..………….. Healing aid
Temporarily relieves pain and minor irritation of the mouth and gums due to:
• Canker sores
• Minor dental procedures
• Take the micro brush and dip it into the gel.
• Apply to affected area; carefully and gentle coat a protective layer.
• With a wet brush dip into the powder and applied on top of the first coat.
• Apply up to 4 times daily.
• Supervise children using this product.
• Adults and children 2 years and over, use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor. Children under 2 years do not use.
• Drink fluids and stay hydrated
• Avoid acidic and very hot foods.
For external use only.
Allergy alert: do not use if you are allergic to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine, or other ‘caine’ anesthetics.
Use of this product may cause methemoglobinemia, a serious condition that must be treated promptly because it reduces the amount of oxygen carried blood. This can occur even if you have used this product before. Stop use and seek immediate medical attention if you or a child in your care develops:
• Pale, gray, or blue colored skin (cyanosis)
• Rapid heart rate
• Shortness of breath dizziness or lightheadedness
• Fatigue or lack of energy
Do not use:
• In children under 2 years of age
• For teething
• For more than 7 days unless directed by a dentist or doctor
• Do not exceed recommended dosage
Stop use and ask a dentist or doctor if:
• Sore mouth symptoms last more than 7 days
• Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
• Swelling, rash or fever develops
Keep out of reach of children. If accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.