Help preserve and protect your natural teeth for a lifetime with our innovative dental care products
Active ingredient ……………….. Purpose
Eugenol 85% ……………………. Toothache relief agent
Temporarily relieves throbbing, persistent toothache due to a cavity until a dentist can be seen.
• Rinse mouth and tooth with water to remove any food particles from de cavity
• Dry the area with the cotton roll
• With a cotton roll isolate the cheek or lip in front of the tooth
• Immerse the micro brush in the medication and gently place the tip into the tooth, do not press hard, and stay into place for one minute.
• Adults and children 12 years an over apply to affected area up to four times daily or as directed by doctor/dentist .
• Children between 2 - 12 years ask a dentist or doctor dentist
• Children under 2 years do not use.
For external use only.
Stop use and seek immediate medical attention if you or a child in your care develops:
• Pale, grey, or blue colored skin (cyanosis)
• Rapid heart rate
• Shortness of breath
• Dizziness or lightheadedness
• Fatigue or lack of energy
• Do not use if you are allergic to eugenol (clove oil)
• If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
When using this product:
• Use only in teeth with persistent pain
• Avoid touching tissues other than tooth cavity •do not swallow to avoid irritation
Do not use:
• More than directed
• For more than 7 days
• Exceeding recommended dosage
• In children under 2 years of age.
Stop use and ask a dentist or doctor if:
• Irritation persists
• Inflammation develops
• Fever and infection develop see a dentist as soon as possible whether the pain is relieved.
Toothaches and open cavities indicate serious problems that need prompt attention by a dentist.
Keep out of the reach of children.
If accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.